Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cupcakes for FUN



After a stressful event that had totally drained my energy, I somehow really want to try those cupcakes from the famous CUPCAKEN. Even if I had no idea where it is located, I still took the challenge to search for it. All I know is that it is located in Banawa, Cebu City. It’s located at R. Duterte Street, Banawa, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, 6000. It is near Paseo de Arcenas. It’s usually open from 2pm – 12mn, Monday to Saturday. You can probably ride 12L/07B to get to the place. The ambiance is cool and sweet. It’s white and pink theme really made me comfortable with all their pictures of the cupcakes hanged all over the place.



Without any second thoughts, I thought I’d try two cupcakes so I tried the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the Chocolate Hazelnut.  At first, I thought that two cupcakes wouldn’t be enough. But I was terribly wrong, one cupcake will suffice. I almost had a hard time finishing the other cupcake. (>.<)



My friend, on the other hand, ordered some Chocolate Overload and Chocolate Ganache. Aren’t these cupcakes really that insanely attractive?







So if you get depress or sad just visit Cupcaken! It will get a 9 out of 10 rating from me. Just don’t be deceive by its scrumptiousness or else you won’t be able to finish them all alone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

T.A.R.T.S. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
and web hosting