Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kruffins. Muffins.


On a Thursday, November 29, 2012, I was so craving for something sweet. So I decided I'd go somewhere in I.T. Park and eat some doughnuts.

I was really confused on what to buy. I wanted to eat something that's not too sweet so I laid my eyes on the original glaze; however, I was craving for Kitkat and they have that "Chocolate Filled" which will somehow satisfy my cravings. After a few moments, I picked the chocolate filled and it seems that it is not enough to answer my hunger (gluttony). Without any hesitation, I picked the Cookies and Cream which is topped with Hersheys I think. Two dougnuts with chocolates yay!


Oh yeah! I forgot. I have a friend with me and he laid his eyes on the Kruffins. I will always choose that Double Chocolate Chip when it comes to Kruffins because you'll never get tired of eating it. Ronnie picked the Double Chocolate Chip Kruffin without any second thoughts. So yeah! We have the same preferences on Kruffins. How about you? What's your preference on Kruffins?












These little babies didn't last long on the plates. These are from Krispy Kreme by the way located in I.T. Park. You can also  visit SM and AYALA , they have Krispy Kreme  there too. This store would probably get a 9 out of 10 for its service, promotional aspects and food innovation. Yum! Don't forget to Visit Krispy Kreme!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

T.A.R.T.S. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
and web hosting