Sunday, November 25, 2012

Home of Real Food and Sweet Baking


I first heard of this restaurant from a friend of mine. They said that the price of the food is affordable which is  parallel to the kind of satisfaction that their food give. With that it mind, I tried to go there with my friends and it was totally true. 


Since I was more to chocolates, the first cake ate there was Chocolate Extreme (see picture at right). Yes! It was big and really really sweet! It did satisfy my cravings for sweets. But aside from this cake. They also have a lot of cakes displayed not to mention they also have ice cream cakes, though they are not as big as their regular cakes but they are really really tasty. They also have Steamboat, it's somewhat filled with 3 big scoops of ice cream, with some stick-O's in it and a lot more, and I believe people's all time favorite- Banana Split.


If you can't tell which cake is good or yummy from their menu, you could actually look at their display. The way their cakes are presented makes your mouth water. So yeah! From the several cakes they have, I think I only tasted three kinds since I am that biased to my favorites especially Chocolate Extreme.

Oh! Before I forget this. You could actually have your meeting at Dessert Factory Ayala Center Cebu, specifically outside but you have to order. Don't worry they have french fries which is affordable and could be shared by three persons. So why not order fries while you have your meeting. If I am to rate this restaurant, it would have to be an eight out of ten. Their ambiance really suites the different celebrations we celebrate every month even the uniforms of their staff will be fancied by accessories related to the season. Good Food, Good Service, Good Place - Dessert Factory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

T.A.R.T.S. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
and web hosting