Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What are T.A.R.T.S.?


(http://www.citrusandcandy.com/2009/07/aria-chocolate-tart-by-matt-moran.html)

T.A.R.T.S. - Tasty. Appetizing. Relishing. Tender. Scrumptious. This is not your usual food tarts that's sweet and puffy and sometimes you mistakenly consider as cookies. So what about TARTS? I just randomly thought of this title for this blog for some reason maybe because I like tarts. They are just one of the several sweets - cupcakes, cakes, and ice cream cakes- that I like.

TASTY. I'll not talk about food that are tasteless, instead I'll share to you tasty food that suites my taste. Yes. you've heard it right. These are just based on my taste buds. Even if we have different taste buds, I believe that we still have a common denominator in foods.

APPETIZING. There are sweets and pastries that stimulate your appetite even if you are eating too much of it and that's what I call perfect pastries. They are somewhat my favorites and I'll search for these everywhere and when I do find them. I'll share them with you.

RELISHING. Food and sweets that you'll enjoy with every bite. That's what I'm gonna share with you guys. Sometimes we might not have the same standards on what makes us enjoy but the bottomline is you'll be pleased by the kind and variety of sweets and food that I'll be sharing.

TENDER. I really got a hard time looking for this word just to fill in T.A.R.T.S. But hey! It means having a soft or yielding texture. So who doesn't want food and sweets that ain't soft? I bet the old ones do! Generally, sweets are soft so probably this makes them one of the favorite foods of the seniors,

SCRUMPTIOUS. Let's just say its delicious. This encapsulates everything I've been yamming from this post.   If you got some taste buds that'll crave more for sweets, then we're probably alike. I guess I'll be sharing 80% sweets and 20% food that are DELICIOUS or shall i say SCRUMPTIOUS.

Every month or twice a month, I think I'll be featuring sweets here with the shops that are selling them of course! So what are you waiting for? Follow me :)) and Yes, I will be probably earn some income through this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

T.A.R.T.S. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
and web hosting