Friday, November 23, 2012

BIG BIG BIG TASTY CHOCOLATES


Just a week ago, I noticed this very big big chocolate. It was at facebook that I first noticed it. My mouth became watery and I wanted to taste one. Here's an image of the size of the chocolate.















It's almost the size of a keyboard. It's 1 kg and you can even use it as one of your dangerous weapons to hit your enemy. After, you can now eat it because it's already crushed into big chunks which you can't enough. You can actually choose from Dark Chocolate (my favorite), White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate.


Look at his face as he chews the chunk of chocolate. It's actually scripted somehow but people are wanting and are craving for this kind of chocolate like this guy.

In a personal note, I kind of like the Dark Chocolate. It's because of its bitter sweet taste and you can't stop eating it until you get tired of course. Others say it sometimes make you drunk but it didn't made me drunk. It's somewhat a psychological factor perhaps. Compared to Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate is somewhat sweet but sometimes too sweet if you eat a lot so you might consider that you will get sore throat when you eat much. I think it's sweetness is a factor that helps make your chocolate vanish slower compared to the dark chocolate which in my case did vanish in just a matter of five days with the help of my friends of course. In regards to the White Chocolate, I haven't tried any but will buy one probably next month.

That's Beryl's Gourment Malaysian Produce Chocolate! Tasty!!! Yummy!!! and BIG BIG BIG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

T.A.R.T.S. Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
and web hosting